Our firm has helped a variety of organizations become media savvy during the past 20+ years.
Whether working with clients on a short-term or long-term engagement, we deliver media training for all key communicators. Our full-service training sessions include a 12-page Media Primer and covers such topics as:
- Preparation – How to know what you want to say in advance
- Attitude – How to build a mutually beneficial relationship
- No Comment – How to say it without saying it
- Bridging – How to move from a reporter's questions to the topics you wish to cover
- Getting Quoted – How to get your words to be used in the way you want
- Tips for radio and television interviews.
We can also provide post-training critique of media interviews with recommendations on how to further improve interviewing skills, as well as periodic refresher sessions. Contact us for more information.