AOMC Now Offers Professional Development
for Businesses and Nonprofits
In this challenging economic environment, a strategically executed communications effort is essential. Yet many organizations are caught between a rock and a hard place. They need to build better relationships with their constituents but they simply don't have the financial resources to hire marketing staff or put an agency to work on their behalf.
The ideal solution can be to build the internal bench strength and skills they need. We know how to help. We offer skill development to help you build greater awareness of your organization's mission and help you more effectively deliver services with confidence. Need to know how to improve your abilities in communications, project management, and media relations? Turn to us.
Whether your company or nonprofit is big or small, your marketing communications strategy and how you engage with your staff, board, donors, grantees, etc. is critical to mission effectiveness. Tell us about your current strengths and weaknesses in this area and let us develop a training approach that meets your needs. Some examples of our sessions include:
- Training the constituency - (or we will train the leadership to train staff and volunteers) to communicate mission, values and benefits.
- Media relations training - How to help staff do an effective interview with members of the media.
- Building effective public relations tools - Writing press releases, media alerts and web copy that get results.
- Working with vendors - to maximize efficiency, control costs and get the most for the budget.
- Communication styles - communicating effectively with others in the organization who may have different styles and needs.
What do clients say? Here’s just one example from a large Connecticut-based nonprofit: “This was the best money we’ve ever spent on training.
Protecting and nurturing your hard-earned success is more important than ever right now. Contact us to learn how to talk more effectively to the people who matter.